Using all the resources at your disposal naturally brings you greater success in your business. Number crunching and data analysis are helpful, but you have other tools available. Your spirituality and instincts have been developing and growing since birth. It would be a shame not to use them to your advantage.
Use these strategies to enhance your business with your spirituality:
- Sit quietly with your mistakes. Most of us avoid our mistakes. They create too much discomfort. But mistakes have always been the primary way that humans learn. Embrace your mistakes by sitting quietly and examining the source of your error. How much would your business be enhanced if you never repeated mistakes?
- Set your intentions high. Get in touch with your soul and realize how great and successful your business could become. Set a big goal and stick to it. Most substantial goals aren’t met because an easier goal reveals itself along the way. Utilize the power of high intentions and be consistent.
- Let go. Learn to forgive and move on. That includes forgiving yourself. Learn from challenges and then release yourself from them. Holding on to a grudge or the past ultimately punishes yourself and your business.
- Allow your spirit to guide your business. Logic and quantification have their place in any business, but the most successful businesses have more guiding their decisions. Trust your gut when the data runs out.
- Be enthusiastic about the unknown. It’s only necessary to see the next step clearly. Everything else might be a bit murky, and that’s okay. Any impressive accomplishment has at least a bit of the unknown.
- Meditate or pray on challenges. Getting upset by challenges is similar to a reflex. It’s possible to develop a more effective habit. Meditate on your business challenges and calmly seek a solution.
- Show gratitude. To feel gratitude, you must first focus on those things for which you’re thankful. Take a few minutes each day and feel gratitude for the things that bring you joy or satisfaction in your business. At the very least, it will create a more positive state of mind.
Are you currently using your spirituality to your advantage in your business dealings? If not, you’re ignoring a great source of guidance and strength. Give your spirituality the respect it deserves and apply it to your business activities. You’ll have a significant advantage over your competition.
I’d love to hear from you if you are currently utilizing your spirituality in your business as you work towards achieving positive results & goodwill for yourself and for your clients. Please drop me a line and tell me about it at TheBusyGal@gmail.com. Selah.
If you enjoyed this post, I invite you to take a moment and sign up to receive the BusyGal Bi-Weekly Affirmation Inspiration in Your Inbox.
Affirmations are simply statements that are designed to create self-change in the individual using them. They can serve as inspiration, as well as simple reminders. They also can serve to focus you attention onto your goals throughout the day, which, in and of itself, has the potential to promote positive and sustained self-change.
People use affirmations for a variety of purposes. Generally speaking, affirmations are used to reprogram the subconscious mind, to encourage us to believe certain things about ourselves or about the world and our place within it. They are also used to help us create the reality we want—often in terms of making (or attracting) wealth, love, beauty, and happiness.
According to Walter E. Jacobson, M.D., there is value in affirmations of this nature, because our subconscious mind plays a major role in the actualization of our lives and the manifestation of our desires. What we believe about ourselves at a subconscious level, he says, can have a significant impact on the outcome of events.
At the simplest level, when we feel good about ourselves and have a positive attitude, our lives tend to run smoothly. Proponents of the “law of attraction” often refer to this as raising our vibration such that when our vibration is positive, positive things—such as financial abundance, love, and renewed health—are magnetically drawn to us.
You can sign up HERE to receive the BusyGal Bi-Weekly Affirmation Inspiration in Your Inbox.